A cutaway system is available on this glove
- Gloves for all GoPro Hero cameras – specify your camera type when ordering.
- One GoPro camera is held in landscape mode for video, and the other is in portrait mode for still photos. The stills camera being in portrait orientation means that the customers still photos are much more likely to include their whole body, and your awesome DZ scenery in frame, showing off their experience of a lifetime to best advantage.
- Both cameras are sitting on a high density foam base which molds to your hand, and are held by a rigid right angled plastic base to reduce camera shake and movement. The base finishes at the edge of your thumb, giving the perfect angle for ‘no thought’ video. Just hold a straight armed arch, and the cameras are looking straight at you both!
- There is nothing hard inside the glove or the pliable mount that extends past your GoPro’s, which will protect your hand in the event of an awkward landing.
- All camera On/Off and shutter buttons are easily operated, and the heavy duty clear plastic front lets you see the state of the cameras so you can skydive with confidence without worrying about whether your cameras are on or not
- Both GoPros are held into the rigid backing by an elastic holder, and secured firmly against it by the heavy duty plastic front, which is in turn closed by a heavy duty 50mm velcro sandwich.
Small 20cm (7 3/4 inches) around the knuckles, 9cm (3 1/2 inches) knuckles to wrist
Medium 23cm (9 inches) around the knuckles, 10cm (4 inches) knuckles to wrist
Large 25cm (10 inches) around the knuckles, 11cm (4 1/4 inches) knuckles to wrist
X-Large 28cm (11 inches) around the knuckles, 11cm (4 1.4 inches) knuckles to wrist
Measure around your knuckles with your fist clenched. Custom sizes are also available. As the gloves are fully adjustable, most sizes fit most hands – if you wear gloves most of the time, measure with your gloves on – it will still fit your bare hand, I guarantee it!
|Still picture from 2Up||Video Grab from 2Up|